Designer of brands
& digital lands.
Who I am
I’ve spent the last decade working with startups, launching dozens of direct-to-consumer brands along the way. I work closely with founders to transform abstract ideas into remarkable direct-to-consumer brands.
Operating within nimble teams has meant I’ve happily worn many hats. It’s for this reason that many of my clients turn to me for help with their launches, public relations initiatives, fundraising and more, in addition to our design mandates.
As an early employee at Breather, I created a scalable brand system that lived within native apps, social media, print advertisements and more. I also helped craft the story that led to their $20MM Series B from Valar Ventures.
At the design studio Dynamo, I ran the Design & User Experience department. While there, I had the privilege to work with Glossier, Reformation, Sonder, Goodfood, The Honest Company and Lola (among others). On each of these projects, I worked closely with the founders to understand their vision, assist them in prioritizing feature wishlists into launchable products, as well as designing the digital experiences that make these brands so memorable.
Now, I have turned my attention to full-time consulting – bringing brands to life through strategic design engagements.
What I Do
Strategy, Branding, Packaging, Ecomm, Web
WHY PEOPLE HIRE ME
I create brands that make an impact and design websites that drive the cultural conversation. Most of my clients see a 10-20% lift in conversion following our work together.
Booking projects for March 2021
Select Features & Awards
- Pack of the Month: Allegra Poschmann Gives Kona Coffee Purveyors A Stunning Redesign The Dieline / June 2020
- Typewolf: The Top 40 Ecommerce Sites of 2020, featuring Maurèle and Dims Typewolf / April 2020
- InVision Speaker Series – Money Talks: It’s Time to Charge What You’re Worth InVision / April 2016
- Kona Coffee Purveyors is a Stunning Display of Reexamining the Roots of a Company The Dieline / May 2020
- RGD's Year-End Roundup: The Top Brand Identities of 2019, featuring Maurèle RGD / December 2019
- Brand New Design Awards: Comprehensive Identity for Trimfit Socks Brand New / April 2014